Saturday, March 15, 2014

Drivers Test

I passed my drivers test. Here is how it all came about. 

Because I have a drivers license already I can transfer it here. First I had to get a medical exam (vision test, dental exam, etc) for $2.  Then I had to get my original license translated and notorized for $5.50. Then turn in all the paperwork to the transportation department and pay $17.50.  Because my license does not include a motorcycle license I still had to take the practical exam (I got out of the written test).  For the practical exam you have to ride a 50cc motorcycle (small) they provide in a really tight figure eight (the hardest part), then in a strait line for 20 feet, followed by a zig zag pattern, then over a series of bumps.  When you pass you go pick up your license in three weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment